Nave Engineering, Inc. (NEI) was established in June of 2004 by Shannon Nave for the purpose of providing sound general Civil Engineering services while specializing in Hydrology and Hydraulics. We provide engineering solutions for the 21st century. NEI does this by integrating time proven engineering practices with our experience and the use of GIS, automated design, and knowledge of environmental, engineering, and development regulations. It is not our goal to do only one project well for our clients, but rather to do each project so well that we will give our clients a reason to use us time and time again.
The staff of NEI has extensive experience with general civil projects but we also have experience and special interest in surface water hydrology and hydraulics (water resources), dams, and airport/airfield design and engineering. We provide project management, engineering, design understanding, and knowledge with years of experience preparing studies, construction documents, and construction services for numerous projects.
NEI’s staff of seven has a combined total of over 75 years experience in the field of civil engineering between our two professional engineers, two designers and an administration staff of two. NEI has been in business for four and half years and a partial list of our clients include:
- City of Weatherford, TX
- Chesapeake Energy
- Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Halff Associates, Inc.
- Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
- City of Aledo, TX
- Jacobs Carter Burgess
- City of Cleburne, TX
- City of Mansfield, TX
- Johns Manville
- Town of Annetta North
- Thomas Hoover Engineering, LLC
- Franz Jeans Lazo Cora & Associates
- Michael D. McCarty Architect
- Civil Solutions Inc.
- SD Engineering, Inc.
- Di Sciullo & Terry, Inc.
- Imperial Construction Ltd.
- Banister & Associates, Inc.
- Realty Capital
NEI efficiently uses the latest technologies in GIS, civil design, and hydrology with sound engineering methods and judgment to quickly and resourcefully provide our clients functional engineering solutions that are competent, complete, efficient, and project specific. Our services include engineering and project management for:
- Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Flood and Drainage Studies
- Master Drainage Plans
- Flood Control/Mitigation Projects
- Floodplain Reclamation Projects
- Drainage and Storm Water Projects
- Grant Applications
- Dam Design, Safety, and Rehabilitation
- PMF Studies and Emergency Action Plans
- Airport/Airfield Design & Engineering
- Capital Improvement Projects (CIP’s)
- Commercial and Residential Development
- Environmental Mitigation Projects
- Utilities and Transmission Lines
Copyright © 2009 - Nave Engineering, Inc. - Weatherford, TX - All Rights Reserved